Customer Service Representative Job ID C190071 Date posted 07/24/2018
Join a powerful company with empowered associates!
Begin your success story here!
Looking for a career that combines your brilliant people skills with your enthusiasm about customer service? Aaron's is the nation's premier sales and lease ownership retailer. As a Customer Service Representative, you will leverage your passion for sales and customer service to support our customers desire to own their product. Your professionalism, organization skills, desire to sell and motivated attitude will drive your career growth.
Join us today and help success stories unfold tomorrow – our customers' and your own. Learn more at #LifeAtAarons
What role will YOU play
* Drive Sales through building authentic relationships with customers
* Assist in the designing and staging of the showroom floor
* Process lease order forms and accurately input customers information
* Assisting customers to ownership by processing renewal payments
What we offer YOU
* A dynamic career-path with internal promotional opportunities
* A world class progressive development program
* Sundays off!
* Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
* Incentive pay opportunities
* Associate purchase discounts
* Medical, dental & vision insurance
* 401(K) with company match
* Life insurance and disability benefits
* Full time and part time positions available
* Stock Purchase Plan
What do we need from YOU
* At least 18 years old
* Schedule flexibility between 8A – 9P, including Saturdays
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly
Click here for a Realistic Job Preview!
Aaron's is an Equal Opportunity Employer.