Document Technologies Inc (DTI)
It's fun to work at a company where people truly believe in what they are doing!
Epiq is seeking candidates for the position of Library Services Manager.
• Supervise the library collection, inventory management and filing.
• Monitor budgets and allocate, organize and disseminate legal resources.
• Train lawyers and others on the use of Internet-based legal research programs such as Westlaw, Lexis/Nexis, and emerging electronic resources such as Google Scholar, electronic journals, on-line court dockets and legislative materials.
• Coordinate eDiscovery requests from the Firm and liaising directly with the Epiq Legal Solutions team to ensure requests are received and deadlines are achieved.
• Identify and monitor trends to aid business development for litigation and cross-disciplinary industry groups.
• Conduct in-depth research and analysis of companies, industries, technologies, marketplaces, and competitors to uncover key, actionable information and insights for business development strategy.
• Monitor various news/intelligence sources for business development and market visibility opportunities.
• Prepare intelligence reports on clients, prospective clients, industries, markets and geographic regions.
• Present research results using visual presentation or other technology (spreadsheets, databases) as needed.
• Perform topical research for attorney blogs, newsletters, firm websites and other media.
• Provide meaningful recommendations to help inform litigation business development and marketing strategy.
Education, Experience & Requirements
• Master of Library Science from an ALA accredited school required
• Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a research-focused role in a law firm required, including experience researching and offering analysis of litigation, competitive intelligence, company/industry information, and financial data.
• Knowledge and experience conducting Internet-based research using tools such as Lexis/Nexis, Factiva, Hoover’s, ALM Research Online, Lexis Advance and AtVantage, WestlawNext, Courtlink, Monitor Suite, BNA, PACER, and other types of web-based services.
• Strong MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and Adobe Acrobat necessary.
• Works effectively under pressure and is able to manage multiple priorities under deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task, judge priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to build effective internal and external client relationships.
Continuing Education and Communication
Maintains current knowledge of developments in relevant research services and resources.
Actively participates in department and other internal firm meetings.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
Epiq Systems, Inc. and its affiliated companies are Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. In addition Epiq will take affirmative action for minorities, women, covered veterans and individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. Epiq is pleased to provide such assistance and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request. Pursuant to relevant law, where applicable, Epiq will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Careers.org gives you access to over a million jobs and career opportunities across the US including in Atlanta. Find your perfect job and apply directly through a simply online application process
Document Technologies Inc (DTI)
Website : http://dtiglobal.com
Founded in 1998, DTI is an industry leading legal process outsourcing (LPO) company serving law firms and corporations around the world. At DTI we help our clients accelerate the changes they must make to remain competitive. We manage risks and minimizes costs associated with complex litigation and compliance functions. Our extensive experience in eDiscovery, managed services, litigation support and court reporting is unmatched in the industry. To learn more about DTI’s global footprint, flexibility, capacity, and world-class project management.