Work is Sweet!
'Quality without Compromise' is not just a motto at See's Candies. It is the most important ingredient in our recipe for success. See's Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.
See's is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 250 retail shops across the USA.
As a member of the Business Systems team, this position is responsible for the creation, development and maintenance of the Corporate Product Master, ensuring data integrity standards within Ross ERP. The primary function of this role is to work with business users to design and implement solutions for new items, business requirements and issues; troubleshoot existing application performance; and manage the integrity and migration of the Corporate Product Master data.
1. Ensures the integrity of product information managed in the Ross ERP, E-Commerce and OMS systems.
2. Manages the Corporate Product Master, including entries and corrections for all manufactured product, purchased product and supply items.
3. Trains and supervises seasonal staff.
4. Works closely with various departments to ensure GL numbers, product weights, shelf life, freight charges, sales tax and units of measure are accurate on the Corporate Product Master.
5. Updates See’s product map and ensures Retail hierarchy is accurate.
6. Conducts audits of various systems to ensure systems interface smoothly with the Corporate Product Master.
7. Updates Licensee Product Pricing, including updates to EDI Catalogue GXS.
8. Updates and distributes the Master Price List for all price changes.
9. Proofs all UPC barcodes, catalogs, order forms and collateral to verify accuracy of product numbers, candy weights and pricing.
10. Completes special projects as assigned by Business Systems upper management.
1. Strong computer literacy, including proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
2. Ability to communicate clearly with employees at all levels throughout the organization; strong customer service skills.
3. Strong organizational skills with outstanding attention to detail from start to finish.
4. Demonstrated project management skills; good technical, analytical, interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
5. Experience with taxonomies, product hierarchies, product attributes and master data management highly desirable.
6. Experience with Ross ERP system or similar ERP required.
7. Experience with Demandware or similar E-Commerce platforms required .
8. Bachelor or Associate Degree in Library Science, Information Systems Management, or related field a plus!
See's is an EOE
No phone calls please
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).
Administrative / Clerical
Website : http://www.sees.com
For over 90 years See's Candies has been dedicated to making candy Mary See's way. Only the finest, freshest ingredients are used in making each recipe. We add no preservatives to our candy. Ever. It's quality you can taste in every piece. American made, famous for deliciousness, with the friendliest customer service - since 1921.