Tdsse Csto Librarian, Jr. Job Description
The TO Librarian, Jr. supports the maintenance of technical orders in accordance with 00-5-1 policy.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to:
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.)
Utilizes TO library database management systems.
Supports management and administrative functions to include word processing, spreadsheets, software, database and schedule management.
Other duties as assigned.
Warner Robins Career Job
Tdsse Csto Librarian, Jr. Job Requirements
Knowledge, Skills & Ability:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Experience with DoD in a Military, civilian, or contract position supporting DoD programs.
• Strong computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong oral and written communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; must be able to work independently and interact effectively with all levels of the organization.
• Dependable attendance.
• Must have manual dexterity to operate computer keyboard and standard office equipment.
• Ability to work in excess of a 40-hour week if necessary.
• Ability to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time (up to 10 hours a day with lunch and breaks).
• Must be able to withstand repetitive motion up to 10 hours a day with lunch and breaks.
• U.S. Citizen or U.S. Person status.
Office Location and Travel:
This position is located in Warner-Robins, GA.
Up to 25% travel may be required.
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please **** to request accommodations.