Data Resource Group
This is an outstanding
6-12 month contract
opportunity with our client, a well-respected market leader, located near Washington Square Mall in Beaverton.
We are looking for a reference librarian to support a large financial project. The primary role of the Technical Resource Librarian will be to assist users in finding answers in our small library of technical and legal documents. Other duties will include indexing and managing the documents in the library, tracking information provided to each user, and special projects. This position can be remote, but it may include providing on-site support for specific activities when necessary.
Required Qualifications & Characteristics
• Exceptional communication skills are required. The successful candidate will be comfortable speaking to all levels within an organization internally and externally. Written and verbal communications are a key part of this role.
• Ability to succinctly, correctly, and professionally respond to technical queries
• Exceptional attention to detail is required.
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to handle pressure
• Basic understanding of SQL
• 3 years related work experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Master of Library and Information Science degree
• Familiarity with the payment card industry
• Experience with the legal industry
In addition to your resume, please provide an example of your work as a reference librarian and answer the following question, including citations.
• What is a merchant bank and how do they figure into payment card processing?
THIS POSITION IS OPEN TO W-2 CANDIDATES ONLY. NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.
Data Resource Group
Website : http://www.professionalresourcegroup.com
At Data Resource Group, we have one of the highest value positions of any staffing firm in the Northwest. By keeping overhead to a bare minimum and leveraging the greatest efficiencies in front-and back-office systems, we are able to offer you the most efficient staffing organization in the region. That means lower bill rates, higher pay rates, and some of the best terms available. In other words, high value. Combined with this high operating efficiency are some of the best, brightest and most personable representatives in the game. The professionals at Data Resource Group are widely recognized as the most respectful, courteous, and knowledgeable in the industry. Ultra-professionalism notwithstanding, some even say our sense of humor makes us an even more enjoyable partner to work with. Rest assured, whether you are one of our many valued clients, or one of our critical and coveted consultant partners, you’ll enjoy working with us.