We are looking for a contractor to help re-organize and create documentation for our internal knowledge management system with focus on process mapping. You would be responsible for the
inventory of the current content, assess gaps in content, audit accuracy of content, and create or re-write content for our frontline sales and support representatives.
You may also create documentation on the team operating model and design a distributed knowledge management maintenance process. Your work may be a continuation of projects already started, a revamp of existing or brand-new documentation/processes.
9:00am-6:00pm schedule (possible overtime may be needed).
(1) Native-like English fluency
(2) Familiarity with content management systems editors (RightAnswer preferred) and markup formats (Markdown preferred)
(3) Experience on process mapping (Visio preferred)
(4) Organized and focused on details
(5) Ability to take on an existing or new project, understand its scope and direction and use discretion to finish the project in a timely fashion, with some supervision.
Menlo Park CA
TalentBurst is a certified minority-owned provider of contract Information Technology, SaaS, Accounting/ Finance, Marketing, Bio-Pharma, Utility, and Compliance staffing solutions to over 45 Fortune 500 corporations. Through our PEO division we are a provider of high risk payroll and 1099 compliance solutions and currently support customers in US, Canada, UK, India and Singapore. Our Government Services division is a provider of contract talent to Federal, State, Local Governments and Corporations/System Integrations that are contract holders under GSA Schedule 70 & PES and SBA 8(a). Inc. Magazine, Staffing Industry Analyst (SIA), Boston Business Journal and Div500 have consistently ranked us amongst the fastest growing privately held business in the US.