**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is a network of dental offices throughout Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona providing high quality comprehensive dental care. We understand the only way to build and sustain a long-lasting and thriving practice is by listening to our patients, addressing their chief complaints, taking care of their needs, and ensuring they come back. Our ‘Patients First’ philosophy has helped us grow to be the largest provider of dental practices in the region, with 65 offices and more than 100 affiliated dentists and specialists.
We are in a high growth state at **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., so we are constantly looking to connect with the best front desk personnel in the industry. Because of our growth via new offices and/or adding providers to our current offices, we are generally looking for 1-2 patient coordinators at any given time. Whether it’s mutually the right time or opportunity, we want to stay in touch so that when the right opportunity arises, we’ve already started the discussion.
There are a lot of dental groups across the United States, so what makes us different? Apart from the fact that we take care of the administrative burden, employees with **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. enjoy a work/life balance rarely seen in other large dental groups. Our average practice is designed and built to have a private practice look, feel, and flow, so our practices have a much more intimate feel than most large group practices. Employees like this, and so do patients!
First impressions last a lifetime, whether it’s face to face or over the phone. A friendly, outgoing, and competent front office can make all the difference between a successful practice and an average practice. Patient coordinators are typically the first and last point of contact in our practices, and therefore we can’t afford to hire the wrong person. We want patient coordinators who:
• Greet every patient with a warm introduction, a smile, and a THANK YOU for coming to our office!
• Create positive patient relations
• Are great on the phone
• Schedule appointments to maximize efficiency and productivity
• Coordinate benefits and present treatment plans
• Accept patient payments
• Confirm and remind patients of appointments
• Review patient account information
• Enter and verify insurance
• Ask patients for referrals
• Are social media savvy and ask for online reviews
• Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines
• Must excel in customer service
• Able to multitask
• Quick learner
• Outgoing and personable
• High energy
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. provides a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, short and long term disability, life insurance, and matching 401k.