Navarro Research and Engineering
Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc. is recruiting for a Records Management Specialist in Westminster, CO.
Navarro is a premier contractor providing high-quality technical services to DOE, NASA, and DOD. Navarros success is based on our customer service focus and our well-known responsiveness and innovation. In all we do, either in corporate management or in our services to our clients, we seek for the most effective and efficient approaches to provide best value to our clients.
This position will support records-related IT projects including the electronic record-keeping system replacement, serve as the RM SharePoint administrator, support the record-keeping system administrator, and support Information Governance initiatives.
* Support the record-keeping system replacement project
* Act as an Information Technology liaison for various records-related projects
* Support Information Governance initiatives
* Perform QC of electronic records metadata before upload to the record-keeping system
* Accurately perform quality checks of identified data and collections in the record-keeping system
* Ensure quality and consistency of records and metadata maintained across multiple databases
* Create and maintain electronic records according to established procedures and Government regulations
* Protect sensitive information from unauthorized disclosure according to Government regulations and guidance
* Identify and resolve problems related to normal job duties; suggest and implement process improvements related to position and/or department
* Attend required training and keep current necessary qualifications related job duties
* Ensure protection of Government equipment and property
* Work with business units to gain an understanding of how information and data is used to assist with information governance program development
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelors degree in business, library science, information technology (IT), or scientific discipline.
* Minimum of 5 years related experience.
* Proven ability to understand electronic record-keeping systems and searching systems to meet records requests.
* SharePoint site creation and maintenance
* Project management
* System administration
* Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearances requirements, US citizenship is required.
* Preferred experience:
* Certified Records Analyst (CRA), Certified Records Manager (CRM), or Information Governance Professional.
* Knowledge of Information management and governance practices
* SharePoint site maintenance / development
* Database administration / SQL server
* Records appraising and indexing experience
* Electronic records management experience
* Experience with information governance principles and data mapping
* Proven experience with SharePoint site management
Navarro is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
* Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
* Short Term & Long Term Disability
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Navarro Research and Engineering
Website : http://www.navarro-inc.com
Navarro Research and Engineering, Inc. was founded in 1993 by Dr. Susana Navarro-Valenti in Oak Ridge, TN. Susana was born in Mexico City and came to the United States to study at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, NY. She completed both her masters and Ph.D. in Nuclear Engineering at RPI and received the American Nuclear Society's Mark Mills Award for the best doctoral thesis in the U.S.