We appreciate your interest in Daymar Colleges Group, LLC's employment opportunities. At Daymar Colleges Group LLC, We Change Lives One Person at a Time.
What to Expect with the Online Application Process:
Before you begin the online application process, be sure to:
•Allow up to 20 minutes to complete the online application.
•Have your e-mail address and an up-loadable version of your resume ready.
•Once you have up-loaded your resume, please complete a short questionnaire that will vary in length based upon the position.
Applications are accepted only for currently available job openings. If you are a current Daymar Colleges Group, LLC associate, please use the UltiPro system via the “My Company” tab so that the recruiting department recognizes you as an internal candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Daymar Colleges Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment, promotion, pay or place of work because of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability or age. Employment with the Company does not constitute a contract for any specific period of time and any Associate is free to resign at any time with or without a reason, just as the company may end an Associate’s employment at any time with or without a reason. The Company will, in compliance with the ADA, and in response to our dedication to the employment of qualified individuals with disabilities, accommodate essential job functions whenever feasible.
Position Summary: Selects and maintains an up-to-date collection of materials for the Learning Resource Center.
MRA #1. Learning Resources Center Operations. Selects, maintains and supervises the center ensuring the collection of materials is up-to-date and meets the minimum standards established by the College’s accrediting agency.
• Maintains the print collection at a current and usable level
• Maintains electronic/on-line learning resource materials
• Selects and orders current print materials that will enhance the College’s curriculum
• Provides professional assistance to both students and faculty so that their experience in the Learning Resource Center will be positive and of educational value
• Provides educational assistance in locating materials through the use of a computerized/automated library catalog system
• Gives detailed instruction on how to use the automated catalog system to both students and faculty members
• Communicates the statistics on use and current collection use of the Learning Resource Center to evaluate the relevance and effectiveness of curricula in the designated course program
• Assists the Director of Education in developing and implementing updated program content
• Develops an database to be demographically specific to our students population that will enable the College to ascertain our student’s needs
MRA #2. Academic Support. Provides educational support to faculty and students in order to determine the materials they need for successful completion of their programs.
• Provides faculty members with educational support by meeting with Lead Instructors in order to determine what materials they need available in the Learning Resource Center for their programs
• Maintains a special collection of materials in a separate part of the Learning Resource Center for faculty use
• Maintains involvement in the Advisory Board by holding quarterly meetings
MRA #3. Student Tutoring. Maintains tutors and schedules that will serve the need of current active students.
• Designs and maintains a database of current students willing to tutor other students
• Evaluates the effectiveness of the tutoring program
• Makes recommendations for enhancing the tutoring program
Education: Master’s degree in Library Sciences (or closely related field).
Experience: Two years experience at a secondary or college level and/or work experience. Two years management experience
Competencies: Incumbent must (be) able to:
• Project a professional image and provide outstanding customer service
• Keep commitments, meet deadlines and achieve demanding results
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong training skills
• Excellent customer service skills, telephone, organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication skills
• Embrace and demonstrate on an ongoing basis the Company’s core values of Continuous Improvement, Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Respect, Service, Teamwork and Having Fun.
Website : http://www.daymarinstitute.edu
Daymar College has been providing exceptional career training since 1963. As a career training school, Daymar College offers more than 30 career tracks at our 9 beautiful campuses in addition to our Online Degree Programs. Our professional faculty brings their passion to the classroom to provide each student with the quality instruction needed to help you be successful on the job and in life. Small class sizes, day and evening classes, and relevant training are just some of the things that make Daymar College a great place to prepare for your future career. If you're ready for real success in the real world, Daymar College can provide the skills and training needed to help get you there. We provide a warm, friendly, nurturing atmosphere where students can learn the skills required to obtain the careers they need to have the lives they want.