Lincoln Public Schools Inc
Lincoln Public Schools is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s):
Library Media Coach and Technology Integration Specialist
- Supports librarians as they learn new technology, integrate technology into instruction, and provide professional development to staff.
- Works with individual and groups of librarians to assess areas of need and design processes and procedures that will help them plan more productively and teach more effectively.
- Facilitates committee work to design essential lessons and other instructional components.
- Collaborates with various departments to coordinate curriculum integration
- Maintains and supports curriculum LibGuides.
- Assists in the development of yearly goals and objectives of the Library Media Services department.
- Maintains and updates library websites; troubleshoots database access issues.
- Facilitates the librarians’ professional learning communities.
- Stays informed about trends and developments in school library services.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Library Media Services.
Must have strong leadership skills to work with school librarians to impact instruction and technology integration. Must be comfortable facilitating coaching conversations. Must have the ability to work effectively with certified and classified staff, principals, community members, and provide direction in addressing the program needs of Library Media Services and the school library programs. Experience as school librarian is required. Master degree in library science is preferred.
If you are interested in submitting your application to this position click on the Apply Now button above. You must register with Eduation America Network to complete the application process. Registration is free and only takes a few minutes. You will be asked to verify you email address. Once your email address is verified and you complete the registration process you will be able to apply to this and other jobs posted on Education America Network.
The job posting above from Lincoln Public Schools may require
certification levels, qualifications or eligibility requirements for
being employed in the United States or the state of Nebraska. Please read the
carefully! DO NOT apply or send unsolicited resumes if you do not meet the
requirements listed by Lincoln Public Schools in their postings.
Lincoln Public Schools Inc
Website : http://www.lps.org/
Welcome to Lincoln Public Schools – located in the heart of the Midwest, the second largest School District in the state of Nebraska – where we educate more than 34,000 students in 62 schools, helping our children grow into confident, capable adults. Lincoln Public Schools offers a strong, exemplary, solid academic program with an emphasis on mathematics, science, reading and social studies, but also provides rich opportunities for music, fine arts, athletics, world languages, and a broad range of extracurricular activities. Our dedicated and talented staff is among the brightest and the best. Our mission is student learning, based on a curriculum that provides essential knowledge and skills to succeed in school, higher education, and the world of work. We educate all of our students. And we educate them well. We have committed ourselves to a journey: Taking our good School District – a very good School District – and making it a great School District. Using the work of Jim Collins in his book Good to Great, we have established four goals: